Webcast Covering Solution Features Scheduled for July 28
NEW YORK, NY—July 8, 2021—LoanStreet Inc. is pleased to announce that it will release its first set of analytics, designed to provide clients with holistic and accessible tools for assessing their loan participations program. The new feature will provide users with critical insights into the performance of their loan participations program; additional features permitting more advanced analysis will be steadily rolled out over the coming year. LoanStreet will host a webcast to demonstrate this first set of features on July 28 at 2:00PM Eastern Time. We encourage both existing clients and potential new users to attend. Please register here.
“Market participants need analytics solutions that provide them with actionable insights from which they can make informed, value-generating decisions for their organizations. Our Analytics solution does this and we have chosen to focus first on delivering a comprehensive tool suite for loan participations analysis,” Ian Lampl, CEO of LoanStreet, said. “Our loan participations reporting solution and trading infrastructure services have given hundreds of depositories reliable access to correct information and the ability to execute more efficiently. We are now ready to take the next step and empower our clients to better interpret large volumes of data with ease.”
LoanStreet’s analytics solution features will include:
- Income Analysis – provides a selection of stacked charts that illustrate how return-of-principal, charge-offs, and prepayments affect the monthly income from your participation.
- Prepayment Calculations – supports both CPR and ABS methodologies and provides month-to-month, rolling, and constant prepayment rate estimates.
- Income vs. Principal Visualization – offers quick and useful insight into the effective remaining life of your participation, as measured by income received and principal remaining.
- Delinquency Summary – presents an easy-to-digest summary of past delinquency & charge-off behavior as well as insight into how your participation will trend in the future.
- Access to Future Solution Enhancements – this first version of the Analytics Solution represents just the beginning of a forthcoming series of analytical tools, including scenario analysis, portfolio analysis, and sophisticated amortization and CECL tools.
Date: Wednesday July 28, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time
About LoanStreet Inc.
LoanStreet is the first fully-integrated, online platform that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and originating loans for credit unions, banks, and direct lenders. LoanStreet was founded in 2013 with the mission to create a more efficient, transparent, and robust way of administrating loans and connecting the lending market. LoanStreet’s nationwide network of hundreds of financial institutions gives lenders the ability to profit and grow by combining technology and dedicated expertise to mitigate the constraints otherwise caused by geography, size, or concentration limits. Over 1,000 financial institutions now use LoanStreet’s software solution to successfully do business with each other and maximize the potential of their respective organizations. LoanStreet was co-founded by Ian Lampl, former Deputy Chief Counsel for TARP, following the financial crisis to meet the acute need he saw for a standardized and automated loan sharing platform.