Forum to be Held on November 16, 17, 18 from Noon to 1:00 PM Eastern Time
NEW YORK, NY—November 10, 2020—LoanStreet Inc. today announced the panelist lineup for its Loan Participations Forum designed for financial professionals active or interested in loan participations (register here).
November 16: Balance Sheet Management – Smart tactics for getting started
- (12-12:30 ET) So You’d Like to Sell? Discussing initial steps to selling participations.
- Blake Jones, Chairman, Clean Energy Credit Union
- Ron Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Enbright Credit Union; Board Director, CUNA
- (12:30-1 ET) Too Shy or Ready to Buy? Best practices for novice participation buyers.
- Matt Birkelien, Chief Financial Officer, First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Dan Kriebel, Chief Lending Officer, First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Travis Heiser, Chief Executive Officer, Inner Lakes Federal Credit Union
- Sherod Halliburton, President, Manatee Community Federal Credit Union
- Alan Rowe, Chief Strategy Officer, Priority Credit Union
- Randy Icelow, Chief Executive Officer, Rolling F Credit Union
November 17: Lower for Longer – Strategies for managing through low interest rates
- (12-12:30 ET) Participations 20/20 for 2021: Visibility into how technology, standardization, and broader access are enabling new balance sheet management strategies.
- Galen Wilhoit, Chief Financial Officer, River Region Credit Union
- B.J. Whistler, Treasurer, Truliant Federal Credit Union
- (12:30-1 ET) Fighting NIM Compression? How participation sales increase yield while diversifying risk.
- John “Jay” Fee, Vice President of Consumer Banking, Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Ian Lampl, Chief Executive Officer, LoanStreet
November 18: Blocking and Tackling – Managing operations
- (12-12:30 ET) What’s the Risk? Latest trends on reporting, compliance, CECL and risk management.
- Keith Gill, Chief Financial Officer, Freedom of Maryland
- Janis Motichka, Vice President and Controller, Freedom of Maryland
- (12:30-1 ET) How IT can Help: From data extraction to success
- Ranna Bansal, Head of Reporting, LoanStreet
- Doug Callahan, Head of Data & Analytics, LoanStreet
- Matt Rudzinski, Director of Sales & Trading, LoanStreet
“We are delighted to be bringing together these executives at our forthcoming Forum,” Ian Lampl, CEO of LoanStreet, said. “We believe their expertized and diverse viewpoints, including institutions undertaking participations at scale as a core strategy alongside institutions that more recently successfully navigated undertaking their first participations, will deliver unique insights for our Forum attendees across the full range of professional responsibilities.”
About LoanStreet Inc.
LoanStreet is the first fully-integrated, online platform that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and originating loans for credit unions, banks, and alternative lenders. LoanStreet was founded in 2013 with the mission to create a more efficient, transparent, and robust way of administrating loans and connecting the lending market. LoanStreet’s nationwide network of hundreds of financial institutions gives lenders the ability to profit and grow by combining technology and dedicated expertise to mitigate the constraints otherwise caused by geography, size, or concentration limits. Nearly 1,000 financial institutions now use LoanStreet’s software solution to successfully do business with each other and maximize the potential of their respective organizations. LoanStreet was co-founded by Ian Lampl, former Deputy Chief Counsel for TARP, following the financial crisis to meet the acute need he saw for a standardized and automated loan sharing platform.